Tuesday 6 March 2012

Singaporeans in Perth Contact


Singaporeans in Perth Contact



Looking for Singaporeans in Perth?


Thanks to the generous helping sprit of Singaporeans,  We at Singapore Club in Australia is happy to bring you this good news!


Although most of us are based in Sydney at Singapore Club in Australia, a fellow Singaporean residing in Perth, Western Australia has been kind enough to be a contact point for Singaporeans who have questions regarding Perth!!  


This means that the club is really living up to it's name.. helping Singaporeans in Australia!

Now we have expanded our reach and trying to help Singaporeans in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth!!

If you have any questions about Perth, he might be able to advise. To utilise this service, please contact us via the contact us page and we will forward your questions to him promptly. 


You can also find us on our facebook groups

Singapore Club in Australia - Founded by us
http://www.facebook.com/groups/singaporeclubau/ 

Singapore/Australia - Founded by Thomas Tan
http://www.facebook.com/groups/193346864096551/ 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the amazing topic. Please share an topic that how to Google adsense approved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo ..! I am interested to explore Perth for 1 mth as i may relocate..where is it gd for me to stay at , how much living expenses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there any current updates asthis blog seems more in 2012 ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there any current updates asthis blog seems more in 2012 ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name are Michael Ryan ,i am here to testify how i got my mortgage from Gain Credit Loan after i applied several times from various mortgage lenders. I was in need of an urgent mortgage to start a business and i applied from various mortgage lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the mortgage.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Gain Credit Loan who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable mortgage lenders until i met Gain Credit Loan ,who are indeed helped with the mortgage and changed my believe. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent mortgage,feel free to contact ,Gain Credit Loan via their Company Email:creditloanpvt@gmail.com whatsApp: +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the valuable information, it is very useful for the students because finding a student accommodation in Perth is itself a task but by getting right assistance it can be resolved, specially student preferences are like near the university as per their budget including all bills.
    Good luck for all your endeavors!
    Cheap off campus Student Accommodation in Perth

    ReplyDelete
  7. After a few times a victim of a loan scam
    money between

    People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!