Friday 9 March 2012

Job lobang in Australia..

Job lobang in Australia..

Hi all, we at Singapore club in Australia are pleased to give you this good news...

One of our members has lobang for jobs, if you have recently migrated and still looking for jobs, he might be able to help.

However due to too many troublemakers, this job lobang is only available to our followers or people who turn up at our gathering only. (E.g. People we know)

We can't refer any tom dick or harry to try for these job lobangs.. thanks for understanding..

Any questions please contact us via the contact us page.


****added*****

Job lobang is only for people with Aussie PR, no exceptions.

3 comments:

  1. wah...so strict only PRs?
    Yep, it is very limited and mostly high level position. there are a few entry levels ones.
    Many entry level admin jobs will require the person to hold lvl 2 admin certification or willingness to take up one.

    Is
    I will need the following info;

    state
    Major?
    in 2-3 point forms of ur expertise?
    Ant regional experiences?
    is relocation doable?

    I have to put my name down as a stake hence pls forgive that i cannot refer anyone to a job just with a finger flick. Although each sucessful referral give me lotsa cash incentives, BUT i am not going for that hence my anonymity. So the group have to know YOU personally!

    Ya i am "coward" tat is hiding behind encik merlion roflol'd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds nice... But wait... Do I even know who this dude Merlion singa is in the first place? Let alone his contacts... What kinda job is he offerin' again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a few times a victim of a loan scam
    money between

    People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!