Tuesday 13 March 2012

Are You A Traditional Kongsi?

Are You A Traditional Kongsi?



It is most interesting to know that someone in Singapore has pointed out that we are establishing a Kongsi (Chinese: 公司) or "Association ( huay guan) here, just like our forefathers, who migrated to Singapore in the earlier 19th century. Come to think about it, is n’t that’s a wonderful concept if we could share the same benevolent among us that our forefathers found among their own communities bearing the same surname with them. Of course, you do not need to have the same surname to join us. So, why not emulate this traditional concept and adapt it to our modern environment and business partnerships, but also draws on a deeper spirit of cooperation and consideration of mutual welfare among us?

4 comments:

  1. Hi anyone in Melbourne?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fredrick, Yes, we do have some contacts in Melbourne, if you are keen to join in the fun, could you please email us at

      singaporeclubau at gmail dot com to discuss further?

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hello Singaporean community. I am looking to hire a Merlion (the size of a baby) urgently for a tv commercial i am filming this friday 26th May in Melbourne. Could anyone point me in the right direction / or have one that is happy to part with it for a couple of days? Many thanks, Pilar

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a few times a victim of a loan scam
    money between

    People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!