Thursday 8 March 2012

Singaporeans in Adelaide Contact

Singaporeans in Adelaide Contact




Thanks to the generous helping sprit of Singaporeans,  We at Singapore Club in Australia is happy to bring you this good news!


Although most of us are based in Sydney at Singapore Club in Australia, a fellow Singaporean residing in Adelaide, South Australia has been kind enough to be a contact point for Singaporeans who have questions regarding Adelaide!!


This means that the club is really living up to it's name.. helping Singaporeans in Australia!

Now we have expanded our reach and trying to help Singaporeans in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth!!

If you have any questions about Adelaide, he might be able to advise. To utilise this service, please contact us via the contact us page and we will forward your questions to him promptly.

You can also find us on our facebook groups

Singapore Club in Australia - Founded by us
http://www.facebook.com/groups/singaporeclubau/ 

Singapore/Australia - Founded by Thomas Tan
http://www.facebook.com/groups/193346864096551/ 

8 comments:

  1. It is nice to see that your self help group in Sydney has galvanised fellow Singaporeans in other cities in Australia to contribute and help their countrymen and women.Keep it up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! we also want to thank all the Singaporeans who have been very encouraging and always willing to lend a helping hand as well..

      Delete
  2. Tasmania wo lang bo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not yet.. i think in TAS, SG population mostly students.. we'll see as time goes..

      Delete
  3. Hi all, I am also residing in South Australia, I certainly can help to answer some of the questions too.

    Btw, we South Aussie has just self-nominated Adelaide to be the most liveable in the nation. : P

    http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/adelaide-voted-nations-most-liveable/story-e6frea83-1226309173646

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Join us on facebook too:

      Singapore Club in Australia Facebook Page:
      http://www.facebook.com/groups/singaporeclubau/

      Singapore/Australia Facebook page:
      http://www.facebook.com/groups/193346864096551/

      Delete
  4. After a few times a victim of a loan scam
    money between

    People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. After a few times a victim of a loan scam
    money between

    People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!