Monday 5 March 2012

Singapore Club in Australia Advertising Policy


Singapore Club in Australia Advertising Policy

We  at Singapore Club in Australia have been receiving lots of request from businesses to help them advertise on our website..  

Below are the certain conditions we impose so as to give our club members real benefit.

We will only advertise your service on our website.... 

  • If you charge reasonable prices (market rate) unless you are able to justify the premium price you are asking.
  • If you offer a discount off your normal price.
  • If you offer something free of charge.


The main reason we ask for this is because the club policy to only advertise business/vendors on our website if they give a genuine discount to singaporeans.  

We hope to bring additional traffic to your business via our website in return by asking you to give the pass some discount to our members.

Thanks everyone for your understanding.




1 comment:

  1. After a few times a victim of a loan scam
    money between

    People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!