Thursday 1 March 2012

Cheap fone calls back to Singapore..

Cheap fone calls back to Singapore..



Have you heard about lebara? they have one of the lowest mobile phone rates to Singapore..

Worth a try.. check out their rates.. http://www.lebara.com.au/


I think that Lebara is very value for money that's all.. however if you still prefer to stay on with your usual carrier.. also please keep a look out for our discount phone recharge card sales...

We have the following mobile fone / mobile internet fone card for sale: Pricing under finalisation but sure cheaper then buying from outside shops la!!


  • Boost
  • Virgin
  • Just
  • 3
  • Dodo
  • Optus
  • Telstra
  • Vodafone


Lebara comming soon...


We are finalising the details, do keep a look out but if u need it ugently do contact us via contact us page.. we will see if we can help u..

Sample of fone card is as below:






1 comment:

  1. After a few times a victim of a loan scam
    money between

    People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!