Friday 9 March 2012

Club Member's Story

Hi all, we at Singapore club in Australia are bringing you one of our club member's stories..this was posted in one of the forum they frequent.. we thought it will be nice if we share it here...  some names etc maybe changed to protect their privacy..  stay tuned for more if you are interested in more.

Here's their story:


once upon a time long time ago.. i was fresh grad looking for a job.. try to find job but got rejected many few times.. until one mnc interview me.. i was presently surprised they offer me a job and even offer me higher pay then i am asking!


eventually i found out that that's the base starting pay for fresh grad and the lowest pay they can actually offer to me for my rank in the company!


i slogged hard in the company for many years doing work from 8am till 6-7 daily although offfical home time is 5.30pm.. sometimes till 9pm or mid nite!! 


i got my fair share of pay rise and promotion etc.. and soon leading a team and i was doing the interviewing ppl to join the company... (of coz i only hire singpaaoreans la)


one day i can't take it too tiring and stressed.. and i left for overseas.. i tried to find job overseas and eventually i ended up in a fresh grad role.. then i realise that their lowest starting pay for a fresh grad is actually more than what i was paid as a senior person in an mnc leading a team!!!!! .. 


the agent that offer me the job actually said my pay is abit low compared to market rate.. but u work 1 year it will get higher.. this pay is actually much higher than wat i earn last time!!!!!!


that's just my story :) thanks for reading.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting... But to me, tat story is many many suga coated layer on top of a very bitter truth.

    When you bite into it, you will know lah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a few times a victim of a loan scam
    money between

    People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!