Sunday 1 April 2012

Singaporeans in Darwin Contact

Singaporeans in Darwin Contact





Are you looking for Singaporeans in Darwin? 


Thanks to the generous helping sprit of Singaporeans,  We at Singapore Club in Australia are happy to bring you this good news!


Although most of us are based in Sydney at Singapore Club in Australia, a fellow Singaporean residing in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia (NT) has been kind enough to be a contact point for Singaporeans who have questions regarding Darwin or Northern Territory!! 


This means that the club is really living up to it's name.. helping Singaporeans in Australia!

Now we have expanded our reach and trying to help Singaporeans in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Darwin!!

If you have any questions about  Darwin or Northern Territory, she might be able to advise. To utilise this service, please contact us via the contact us page and we will forward your questions to her promptly. 


You are also welcome to join in the facebook groups to know more people!!



Singapore Club in Australia Facebook group - Created by us
http://www.facebook.com/groups/313304015390607/


Singapore / Australia Facebook group - Created by Thomas Tan
http://www.facebook.com/groups/193346864096551/






13 comments:

  1. I've always been curious to know if there's any S'poreans living in Darwin. Now my question is answered.
    Keep up the excellent spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe it's her not him! thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops! Sorry for that but thanks for volunteering to help!

      Delete
    2. Jules,

      Do you run a stall in Rapid Creek Market? I probably know you!

      CGee

      Delete
  3. Hi Jules,
    Thanks for your support to the Kongsi.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! We (my family and myself) just got our PRship (NT State Sponsored) last year and will be migrating early next year to Darwin. I might be moving to Darwin earlier though ... Glad to hear that there's someone we can hook up with to guide us through when we r there. Greatly appreciate if we can get in touch with the person now to touch base. :) Please forward my email to her ... katakoyangmailcom ... Thank you in advance!!! Keep up the great job ... Hope to be of some help in future too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry ... email address will be ... katakoyan.at.gmail.com. Thanks so much!

      Delete
    2. Hi!

      I'm a Singaporean living and working in Darwin too. Good to hear that there other Singaporeans in Darwin.

      Cheers,
      Fran

      Delete
  5. Hi!

    I will be coming to Darwin... wonder if there is any singaporean I can keep in touch with. My email is jar_cop@hotmail.com.

    Cheers
    Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hihi, i need a referee in darwin for my visa application to Darwin. Can someone please help me? I'm Jenny. An chartered accountant. You may reach me at michiyoleo85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello All!
    I am so thrilled to know there are fellow Singaporean network I can refer to. :)

    We are getting our State Sponsor soon and from what I've read on internet about Darwin throws some doubt if I should move over. I have 2 young children age 4 and 1. Any recommendation / advice on the area we should consider staying that are family friendly?

    Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. After a few times a victim of a loan scam
    money between

    People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, is this group still active?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!