Sunday 1 April 2012

SINGAPORE SINGAPORE AHOY

I was surfing for something and i came across these 2 videos that makes me laugh. OMG it was so much home.





The first video is something you do not really get to see in australia, parking! if u realise, singaporeans who gotton their license in singapore are often seen to do rear parking in australia. So if you get to see a asian/oriental driver doing reverse parking done swee swee(nicely) in 1 try. That could be a singaporean for all you know.
i ish cio tio peng san!



For foreigners who would like to learn more about singaporeans, the video below should give you and peek of a day of a ordinary singaporean in singapore

4 comments:

  1. haha the parking one really jialat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a few times a victim of a loan scam
    money between

    People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing. Thank you for the information Thank you again. Please visit webstagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tagged: Tagged "tiger toner" - Titanium-Arts
    Tagged 2020 ford ecosport titanium Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged ford fusion hybrid titanium Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged titanium mens rings Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged titanium solvent trap monocore Tagged Tagged Tagged titanium wedding ring Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!