Wednesday 11 April 2012

2012 Easter Weekend Plans Part 2

Easter was last weekend and I HAD A AWESOME time. Many Thanks to people to help my easter trip a memorable one. It did not really go as what i had planned in mind >>
http://singaporeclubau.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/2012-easter-weekend-plans-part-1.html
Nevertheless I will share some of the things one could do for the next easter 2013 as well as the things i had done during easter holidays.

6th April Easter Friday

I arrived in Sydney 9am from adelaide. To make matter worse, my old aliment was back to haunt me since 1st April. I was very close to cancelling my trip, but on the 3rd April, i decide, fug it, since i can manage to limp my way to work, there is nothing to stop me from visiting my friends in sydney. So very kind Merlion offer me a ride from Kingsford airport to Marsfield.

I waited for his car at Public Pick up in T2.It is a area consists of 52 parking spaces offering 10 minutes free pick-up time. Vehicles that stay beyond the free 10 minutes, or park in a car park area outside the designated Public Pick-up area, pay normal parking rates.


Users can refer to below link for further information on dropping off and picking up in kingsford Airport in Sydney.
dropping off and picking up in Kingsford
Soon i saw a glimpse of merlion, sturdy old car and i jumped in! She is a really sturdy old ger -- one of the old classic we used to see in our japanese manga

Anyhow, after i dropped my bags at my friend's room, we headed to Macquarie shopping centre for brunch at 'Thai Break". It is not a Chat Thai branch. Food there taste quite OK for a thai eatery. price is along 12-15Aud for a dish with large serve of rice. In general, 2 girls can share 1 dish. I have yet to try out all their menu BUT i can assure you, their tom yam soup is just 4/10. Not spicy nor sour, no strong aroma as well.

After brunch, i parted my ways with Merlion, and agree that we will go uncle phil's house on Easter Saturday for Dinner, i will elaborate that in next part.

Sydney Opera House
This was the 4th time i was in sydney, but never once i set foot near the Opera House.
1st time, i was too stuffed at work that i didnt really managed to do much homework to figure out the transport system in sydney prior my x'mas break.
2nd time, it was for work, simply had no time to explore.
3rd time, it was still for work but i flew in with mum 1 day on sun, still i was so stuffed with work that i STILL did not managed to figure out how to make my way to the Opera House although i managed to squeeze some time to travel into city.
So hence, the 4th time, i had my frd to bring me there, and i learn to figure out sydney transport system. It was easier than reading on the brouchure, at least for me.

We arrive at Waynard Station, change trains into Platform 5/6 that travels to Circular quay Station. Upon exiting the station, on our way to the opera house, there is a lot of ferry terminal one can ride to visit serveral places, which i did not really pay attention to.

BUT there is a ferry ride to Luna Park, $30, but Luna Park entry is free. It will be interesting for family to bring kids on their first ferry ride and travel to Luna park. The children's dream and paradise.



That pretty much conclude my first day in sydney for Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Actually u met the merlion's ka kia on duty on that day... the real merlion drives a hummmveeeeeeee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a few times a victim of a loan scam
    money between

    People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!