Thursday 12 April 2012

2012 Easter Weekend Plans Part 3

"Sydney Royal Easter Show" is the biggest event in Sydney for every Easter, that any Sydney visitors should not miss if you have not been to one before. In fact, I was told that (needs public vertification) it is the BIGGEST show in australia.


I took this photo from the train station Advertisement board. Apparently, $36 includes return train ride from Sydney Olympic Park where the show is held.
Anyone who is interested should do some homework from this website Sydney Easter show in detail.

For the knowledge, there is "Royal" shows in various state in Australia, the dates are different.
Royal shows in Australia

For Adelaide that would be in 1st week of September, if anyone is interested, i can get discounted tickets for the Adelaide royal show, that is if you are in Adelaide.

For Perth, I have not been to one yet, it is towards the end of september and 1st week of october. Here's the link perth royal show

I never been to Melbourne 'Royal' show, although i resided in melbourne for couple of years. But I would prefer to go moomba festival melbourne, that is celebrated every Labour day long weekend of each summer at Yarra river right outside the city. Simply because, it is FOC. I am that cheap. :D

If some kind souls can provide me some easter show pictures, please share with me, i will placed it up in this page.

2 comments:

  1. to me, it is a ripoff la. so didn't go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a few times a victim of a loan scam
    money between

    People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!